3 Day Seminar + On-Site Gap Analysis for NJ Food Manufacturers and Supply Chain Members
NJMEP is launching a program to help food industry manufacturing companies and their NJ supply chain develop a better understanding of the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) and prepare to successfully pursue a third-party independent audit.
Though the program is targeted at companies with less than 100 employees, it is appropriate for the team members of any food manufacturer, or a member of the food manufacturing supply chain including ingredient manufacturers and food grade packaging suppliers.
Participants will learn about:
- Compliance with food safety (FDA, USDA) government regulations and the new FSMA, which will go into effect in the 4th Quarter of 2015 after 3 years of review & modification
- Key topics such as NACCP, allergen control, food defense, pest control, hygiene, cleaning and sanitation
- How their business is impacted by the FSMA
- Preparation for GFSI (Global food safety initiative) accredited food safety management systems such as SQF, FSSC 22000, BRC and IFS
- How to successfully implement industry approved good manufacturing practices (GMP’s)
- Producing a higher level of safe and quality food products
- Optimizing their profitability
Our experts will help participants successfully prepare for food safety audits and obtain or maintain certifications. Most important, NJMEP will analyze your operations through an On-Site Gap Analysis to help you identify improvements to avoid fines or a shutdown.
Program Cost: $3,850. This includes 3 days of seminar training for up to 2 employees in your organization (breakfast, lunch and snacks for all 3 days are included) plus one consulting day by our Food Expert who will conduct an On-Site assessment at your facility in NJ. Additional members of your organization can attend for $500 per person.
Stay tuned for future seminar dates!
If you are interested in this program or have any questions about NJMEP’s services for food manufacturers, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-998-9801 or fill out the form below.