Mr. D’Marco is a recognized growth expert who has held positions in operations, middle management, front-line supervision and senior and executive management, sales and marketing, and recruitment. Throughout the course of his career, Chris has developed an extensive knowledge of various areas to help manufacturers prosper and grow. He is a certified Lean-six sensei, and has earned industry certifications from Cornell University, the American Management Association, The Foundation Center, The Pacific Institute, Achieve Global, Lee Hecht Harrison, and The Department of Human Services.
Chris’ areas of expertise include, but are not limited to:
- Organization Development consulting
- Strategic Planning
- Board development
- Business continuity planning
- Change management (to include change readiness and managing shifts in culture)
- Project management (Waterfall and Agile)
- Process improvement (SOP writing)
- Leadership and management development
- Essential and advanced customer service skills
- Conflict management
- Lean six sigma
- Lean IT
- Problem solving and decision making
- Recruitment and performance management
- Team development (to include virtual teambuilding and collaboration)
- Marketing and sales
- Meeting facilitation
- Instructional design
- Individual and team coaching
Christopher studied English Literature with a minor in Journalism from the University of Delaware, Applied Sociology with a minor in Psychology (concentration in I/O) at Montclair State University, and Lean Six Sigma at Villanova University.
To connect with Christopher D’Marco, call (973) 998-9801 or fill out the form below!