With particularly broad experience in all phases of business, Mr. Hollinger has specialized in small to medium size businesses, involving discrete and process production. As a manufacturing consultant, he has implemented MRP II & ERP systems in over 60 companies. He has introduced Lean Manufacturing and ERP/MRP techniques to many companies, and spoke on “ERP & Lean Systems” at the Lean Mfg Seminar. Currently, he works with small to medium size companies, helping them improve profits and productivity using a variety of “Learn – Do” classes. He has taught at several local colleges, and is a certified APICS Instructor for CPIM & CSCP courses.
Mr. Hollinger acquired ‘hands-on’ manufacturing experience as:
- Manager for a tool & die and wire forming company
- Manager of a glass products division
- Materials Manager, and Controller, of a Fortune 1000 Co. Division
- Set up and managed a electro-chemical plating operation
- Successfully led a company through a Chap XI Reorganization
- Set up and trained clients in the operation of television tube rebuilding equipment in the US, Zambia, Pakistan, Costa Rica, Iraq, and Ecuador
- Designed and produced induction heating and vacuum equipment
Hollinger graduated from the Illinois Institute of Technology with a degree in Electrical Engineering and has the following certifications:
- APICS CPIM
- APICS CSCP
- Six Sigma Green Belt
To connect with David Hollinger, call 973-998-9801 or fill out the form below!