David has a unique background with NJMEP, as he worked as an NJMEP resource for several years. As an Account Manager, David consults with manufacturers to assist them in defining their needs and aligning and/or creating the programs and services that will foster sustained innovation, growth and productivity improvement. His approach to relating the way his clients operate to the technology marketplace results in a better selection and implementation outcome.
He gained a full appreciation of manufacturing early on in his career when he was involved in the design of automotive electrical and hardware components; and also designed pet products. Prior to joining NJMEP, he assisted in the creation of a start-up school where he cultivated productive relationships with the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development, regional One-Stops, and various STEM-related and commercial entities.
- Business Development and Operations Director with AVTECH Insitute of Technology
- Director of Business Development with BWC Managment Group
- Lead Product Designer with Hartz Mountain Corporation
- Lead Product Designer with Adronics/Elrob Manufacturing
- Bachelor of Arts from Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Project Management Certification Prep Course
- SDRC CAD Drafting Certification
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team