Corrective Action and root cause analysis are essential methodologies to address systemic problems and improve the effectiveness of procedures and management systems.
In the first part of the training class, participants will lean the common methodologies of root cause analysis and how to apply them during case studies and practical exercises.
The second part of the training class will focus on the implementation of an effective corrective action process including methodologies and evaluation of effectiveness.
When: March 12, 2019
Start: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927, T: 973-998-9801
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Price: $350 per person
Catering: Breakfast and Lunch
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
• Explain the objectives of root cause analysis as a procedure to find and evaluate the causes of problems
• Use problem cause data collection tools
• Apply root cause analysis tools
• Develop efficient corrective action plans
The course is designed for:
- Operations Staff in manufacturing and service
organizations, managers, process owners and engineers