Classic business planning is outdated and overlooks the volatility of today’s market which can lead to many missed opportunities or leave companies blindsided by new developments. In a fast-paced world with constant changes, a flexible approach to the planning process is needed. The answer: Dynamic Strategy Planning.
Learn about dynamic planning; a type of planning that enables organizations to be more agile, better and faster at responding to local and global changes.
This course covers the following topics:
• Core components of a Dynamic Strategic Plan
o Importance of plans in an ever-changing environment
o Advantage and effects of planning
• Mission and Vision Statement
o Determine the company’s Northern Star
• The Process – Developing the Future Plan
o Do’s and don’ts – the good, the bad and the one to stay away from
o Core values
• Environmental Scan – PESTELI Analysis
• SWOT Analysis for the Dynamic Planning Process
• Control and Measurement for Success and Sustainability – Putting Plans to Work
At the conclusion of the training participants will be able to:
Create the layout of a dynamic strategic plan, know the core elements and data that shape future plans and make them dynamic.
Based on this knowledge it will be easier and more effective to:
• Understand and to convince others of the importance of dynamic elements in the business plan
• Identify opportunity and challenges in the business environment and link those to the plan in place
• Increase your responsiveness in a fast changing world
• Predict the unpredictable by developing processes to secure the future of your company, brand and employees