NJMEP’s Food Safety Experts will share their knowledge for developing an FSVP Plan to ensure compliance with new FSMA regulations!
This course will provide the knowledge to implement the requirements of the Foreign Supplier Verification Program for importers of food for humans and animals.
The NJMEP is hosting an Executive Seminar to teach some of the fundamental skills and strategies of how to become compliant with FSVP Regulations.
- Learn Requirements for the Foreign Supplier Verification Program
- Meet the definition of “importer” according to FSVP Rules
- Create an implementation plan to be in compliance with FSMA regulations
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if …
- Build the foundation for the FSVP process in which importers can evaluate products and supplies against the verification requirements
- You are looking to understand the FDA’s role in the FSVP.
- You want to learn how to Implement a compliant recording system
The training was designed for: U.S. Based Importers, PCQI if assisting Importers, Third Party Auditors, GFSI Leads, and Manufactures importing product ingredients.
Your new skills at work
Learn from our BGS consulting experts and leave with critical tools for achieving your goals in revenue growth and market expansion/diversification.