NJMEP’s Food Safety Experts share their knowledge to create processes that develop safe quality foods!
Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Regulations is the process that ensures the quality of a product by establishing manufacturing procedures, ensuring that food is safe and has been prepared packed and stored under hygienic conditions.
The NJMEP is hosting a GMP Requirements and Readiness Training Course teach some of the fundamental skills and strategies to ensure compliance with new FSMA regulations from its popular Business Growth Suite program.
When: Thursday, November 15, 2018
Start: 8:45am to 4:30pm
Duration: 1 day / 8 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Price Per Person: $350.00
Catering: Breakfast & Lunch
Seating is limited.
- Understand the components and requirements of cGMP within the food and beverage industry.
- Implement cGMP through the organization to ensure sanitary and processing requirements are being met.
- Learn core requirements, changes to former requirements and best practices on how to achieve compliance.
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if …
- You want to learn how Food manufacturers must comply with cGMP’s through new regulations with FSMA.
- You want to learn auditing by third party food safety auditors and the considered prerequisites
- You want to learn how to interact effectively with investigators so that organizations can not only react to inspections, but anticipate them as well.
The training was designed for: C-Level Executives, Sales, Marketing, Finance Manager & Directors
Your new skills at work
Learn from our BGS consulting experts and leave with critical tools for achieving your goals in revenue growth and market expansion/diversification.