How to take business to the next level? NJMEP’s Food Safety Experts share their knowledge to create processes that develop safe quality foods!
Current Good Manufacturing Practice (cGMP) Regulations is the process that ensures the quality of a product by establishing manufacturing procedures, ensuring that food is safe and has been prepared packed and stored under hygienic conditions.
The NJMEP is hosting a GMP Requirements and Readiness Training Course teach some of the fundamental skills and strategies to ensure compliance with new FSMA regulations from its popular Business Growth Suite program.
When: March 4, 2019
Start: 8:45am to 4:30pm
Duration: 1 day / 8 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Price Per Person: $350.00
Catering: Breakfast & Lunch
Seating is limited.
- Understand the components and requirements of cGMP within the food and beverage industry.
- Implement cGMP through the organization to ensure sanitary and processing requirements are being met.
- Learn core requirements, changes to former requirements and best practices on how to achieve compliance.
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if …
- You want to learn how Food manufacturers must comply with cGMP’s through new regulations with FSMA.
- You want to learn auditing by third party food safety auditors and the considered prerequisites
- You want to learn how to interact effectively with investigators so that organizations can not only react to inspections, but anticipate them as well.
The training was designed for: C-Level Executives, Sales, Marketing, Finance Manager & Directors
Your new skills at work
Learn from our BGS consulting experts and leave with critical tools for achieving your goals in revenue growth and market expansion/diversification.