Better English skills and communication skills equal a better workplace and provides for more opportunities.
In this class:
- Workplace protocol is explained to the workers
- Appropriate communications to your supervisor and why
- How to properly communicate in the workplace
- Communication is key to a safe environment
- Industrial job expectations are reviewed
- The why of standard operating practices is explained
- Why asking questions to ensure understanding is a good thing
Employees will have a better understanding of the required and expected communications with their bosses and co-workers. Why the proper communication is so important and that it is OK to ask questions to improve understanding. Improved communications skills help foster an improved workplace.
|When||November 3, 2020|
|Class Times||8:30 AM – 4:30 PM (Breakfast and Lunch included)|
|Location||NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave, Suite 305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07027|
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org 973-998-9801 ext. 211