Six Sigma is a disciplined, time-tested methodology that uses data analysis to understand process variability and identify process improvement opportunities. Presented by a highly knowledgeable NJMEP instructor with years of experience leading Six Sigma projects in multiple and varied industries.
- Learn the basics of Six Sigma Project Management
- Become knowledgeable about the DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) roadmap to success.
- Find out about statistical process control charts (SPC)
- Learn how to improve customer satisfaction and profitability by reducing and eliminating defects!
- Case studies and exercises allow the participant to combine and use the tools and skills learned during the course.
|Dates||August 6, 2020|
|Times||12pm – 4pm|
|Location||Online – Virtual Training|
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211