This course has been updated to cover the 2018 NFPA 70 E requirements needed to protect workers during energized electrical work from electrocution, shock, and arc flashes/blasts.
Learning Outcomes – Upon completion participants will be able to:
- Describe requirements and practices for energized work.
- Apply safe work practices for energized systems.
- Develop risk assessment techniques for energized work.
- Implement training requirements for qualified persons.
- Establish an electrical safety program.
- Recognize maintenance and safety requirements for special equipment.
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org 973-998-9801 ext. 211