NJMEP’s Food Safety Experts share their knowledge in learning and rules and regulations in order for manufacturers to create a food safety plan!
The NJMEP is hosting a Preventive Controls for Human Foods – PCQI course to teach you the fundamental skills of how to create a food safety plan for your facility.
The following course will go in-depth with the requirements Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls based food safety plan training.
- Create a preventive controls food safety plan.
- Learn to review and audit records for implementation and correction
- Go in-depth with the requirements of HACCP an risk-based preventive controls
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if…
- You are looking to create a Food Safety Plan
- You need to know the requirements in how to design and implement a food safety plan
- You need to understand about FSMA requirements and how this food safety plan related to successful compliance of your facility.