This course includes pre-work of completing a weekly activity log.
Purpose: Time management skills are essential for achieving results. This course provides the tools to set priorities and be more effective and productive.
Course Objectives: Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyze time for ways to become more effective
- Identify common time wasters and develop strategies to overcome them
- Categorize tasks that can be delegated and an approach to successful delegation
Topics Covered Include:
- Benefits of Effective Time Management
- Common Time Wasters
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Eisenhower Urgent-Important Matrix
- Meeting Effectiveness
- Saying “No”
- The What and the How of Delegation
|Dates||February 2, 2021|
|Times||8:30am to 12:30pm|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen Baldwin at 973-998-9801 or email@example.com