NJMEP has put together a series of educational webinars defining and exploring the supply chain management business concept for small to medium size manufacturing organizations and their personnel.
Organizations no matter what size are involved in hundreds of supply chain processes requiring a cross-departmental and cross-organizational collaboration. Supply Chain Management is a new way of managing business focusing on processes from cradle-to-cradle or cradle-to-grave rather than on functions.
The term Supply Chain Management has been all over the news during the pandemic. It is critical that business leaders and their staff understand what it is, how to implement it, and how to manage supply chains.
NJMEP’s Supply Chain series offers participants a good understanding of the concept to begin introducing supply chain management into their organizations.
Supply chain management has proven over and over again that it;
- Increases Sales
- Increases Competitiveness
- Increases Profit Margins
- Reduces Costs
Training will be facilitated in four-hour virtual training sessions on four separate dates.
The Segments to be covered are:
- Defining A Supply Chain and Supply Chain Management
- How to Play in The New Supply Chain Sandbox
- Streamlining Your Procurement Area
- Making the Most of Transportation and Logistics
- Moving the Organization from Silos to Collaboration
- Supply Chain Management and Risk
- Technology and Supply Chain Management
- Reducing Costs and Finding Savings in Our Supply Chains
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org 973-998-9801 ext. 211