By Jeff Hoffman, NJMEP Account Manager
Have you ever received an international inquiry, but wasn’t sure how to approach it? Do you think your products have international potential, but aren’t sure how to get started? Would you like to capitalize on the fact that 95 percent of the world’s consumers are outside of the U.S.?
If you answered “yes” to any of those questions, it’s time to take an immediate focus on exporting and sign up for ExporTech™.
ExporTech™ is a program designed to provide hands-on coaching to NJ manufacturers looking to increase their exporting initiatives. What’s unique about this program is that experts in the field engage with participants to develop a very strategic and organized plan to select international business partners. Manufacturers are left with a specific plan to drive sales.
Intended for C-Level executives, this is an accelerated program. Participants attend three workshops over the course of three months and classes are based on proven methods with exporting. Everything is based on research and successful experiences. Workshop classes are kept small so that participants are given individualized coaching and attention.
Companies that have gone through ExporTech™ report significant impact:
- The average participant increases sales by nearly $170,000
- Many companies generate export sales within 3-6 months of completing the program (and some have negotiated sales before the final session)
- The average participant reported cost savings of $34,000
- The program saves the average company over 120 hours of labor and time by navigating them through the international growth process.
- The estimated average gain in operating margin is 10x the typical investment of staff labor time and program fees
You can click here to learn more about the ExporTech™ program.
Don’t hesitate to find out more information because ExporTech™ is being offered to NJ manufacturers in the very near future! The program will be held at Saddle Brook Marriott on:
- October 7th
- November 12th
- December 9th
Deadline for registration: Friday, September 27th
Please note: NJMEP will also be offering an exporting-related event on September 30th at Saddle Book Marriot. This workshop will provide an overview on exporting and Innovation Engineering.
Depending on your needs, NJMEP offers various exporting services and pricing packages:
- Standard three-day ExporTech™ program
- Standard ExporTech™ program plus ½ day program with the U.S. Commercial Service and ½ day Innovation Engineering program
- Standard three-day ExporTech™ program plus Gold Key Matching Service and/or International Partner Search Service
For more information or to sign up for the program, please contact Jeff Hoffman at 973-998-9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org today, or fill out the form on our ExporTech page.