TOMS RIVER – Manufacturing employers are invited to attend a Manufacturing Employer Summit at Ocean County College on Wednesday, September 30 from 5:00 to 7:30 p.m., 5th Floor Meeting Room, Gateway Building (#101), Toms River, NJ. Admission is free.
Ocean County College, Brookdale Community College, Lakewood Development Corporation, ManufactureNJ Talent Network, NJ Manufacturing Extension Program, and Ocean County Vocational-Technical Schools have developed a partnership to collectively work to help Ocean and Monmouth County manufacturers develop a highly-trained manufacturing workforce.
The Manufacturing Employer Summit will feature a panel of employers including:
- Guest Speaker Brian Neuwirth, President Unex Corp.;
- Moderator Ian Trammel, Executive Director, MechaForce;
- Michael Donahue, Corporate Human Resources Manager, Viking Yachts
- Michael Kolibas, President, Komo Machine;
- Terri Bower, Human Resource Manager, PL Custom Body;
- Andrew Davidson, Vice President, Advanced Products, LLC, Manufacturer of Structural Railing Systems
- Frank Robinson, First Vice President, NJ Business & Industry Association.
With audience participation, discussion will focus on what employers’ needs are and what types of training employees must have. Employers will have the opportunity to collect information on how they can receive funding, for hiring new employees and interns, which comes out of workforce programs. Attendees will also learn about free training courses available to company employees, and management consulting on how to be efficient, profitable and globally competitive.
For information, contact Michael Forcella, Manager of Business Engagement, Ocean County College, at 732-255-0400, ext. 2157, or email@example.com.
To register for the Manufacturing Employer Summit, visit http://www.eventbrite.com/e/ocean-county-manufacturing-employer-summit-tickets-18309755973.