The goal of NJMEP’s “Made in New Jersey” program is to help manufacturers gain more exposure with potential customers, businesses, and supply chain members. A key component of the program includes an online directory of Garden State manufacturers and the products they create.
40,000 Website Visits (and counting) in 2016!
NJMEP is proud to feature manufacturers in the “Made in New Jersey” online directory. And we are excited to announce that since the beginning of 2016, the profiles of Made in New Jersey program participants have attracted 40,000+ website visits!
Congratulations to the top ten most frequently visited profiles in 2016:
1. Palfinger American Roll-off
2. LaMonica Fine Foods
3. Davion Inc
4. Precious Cosmetics
5. Bosco Products
6. Akros Chemicals
7. Artex Knitting Mills
8. Absecon Mills Inc
9. Parkway Plastics, Inc.
10. Food-Tek Inc.
Benefits of Joining
If you are currently a NJ manufacturer with a valid NAICS code, you can join the “Made in New Jersey” program at no cost! The benefits of joining include:
- Two complimentary tickets to our annual Made in New Jersey event in celebration of National Manufacturing Day on Friday, October 7th
- A profile page on our website where you can showcase your products
- The Made In New Jersey logo to exhibit on your website
- An official Made In New Jersey plaque to display at your facility
- A free subscription to our newsletter with updates on the program and industry news
- The opportunity to become the Featured Manufacturer of the Week on our website and social media sites
Connect with “Made in New Jersey” via Social Media
The “Made in New Jersey” social media sites are excellent forums for manufacturers to network, share industry news, and read articles on how to become more productive, efficient, and profitable.