Chris thrives on helping companies grow, especially through product development and innovation. Over the past 25 years, he has developed an extensive knowledge of various industries and has worked for a wide range of companies, from small start-ups to Fortune 500.
Recognized for analyzing, valuing, and managing business development opportunities, Chris is a highly successful innovation leader with a proven track record of transforming ideas into revenue streams.
He has previous experience assisting global corporate account clients with meeting their growth goals through creating new products and services, penetrating new markets, and streamlining existing sales efforts. Chris’ objective is to partner with New Jersey manufacturing companies and their suppliers to build consultative win-win return on investment business opportunities. This is done through a key assessment review processes, analysis of current operational tools, and discussing other areas of their business. Chris helps the client improve in various areas such as change management, sales growth, quality, production, procurement, inventory, IT and supply chain.
- More than 25 years of experience in Supply Chain Consulting Sales (Automotive, Industrial, Retail, Pharmaceutical, Food, Paper, CPG, Chemical and IT Technology)
- Regional Sales Director with US Bank Freight Payment Solutions
- Director Business Development with OHL Logistics
- VP Sales with Hermann Services
- Director Business Development with Schneider Logistics
- Northeast Sales Director with Transport Systems
- Bachelor of Science degree in International Business from Bowling Green State University
- Past Member CSCMP – Council of Supply Chain Professionals
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team