COVID-19 brought about a new kind of work environment. Employee morale and safety will be essential to keep the business moving. Here’s how business leaders can develop organizational strategies for maximizing productivity and employee retention in a COVID-19 work environment.
Choose up to 8 of the Topics Below…
Take full advantage of these modified virtual training sessions.
- Workplace Safety
- Employee Health Screening
- Visitor Protocols
- Sustaining a Remote Workforce
- Recall Procedures of Employees Returning to Work
- Employee Benefits
- Revised Eligibility Requirements
- Paid Leave
- Employee Retention and Engagement
- Soft Skills
- Manage Emotional Sensitivity and Awareness of Staff
- Assess Current Talent Needs
- Review Job Descriptions
- Assess Internal Saff/Upgrading Talent and Succession Plan Weaknesses
- Communication Plan
- For Employees and Customers
- Hiring Process
- What should this look like post-COVID?
- Automating and pre-hire
- Remote Onboarding Process
- Automation of Business Tools
- Applicant Tracking
- Performance Reviews
Complete the form below and an NJMEP team member will reach out with more information.