Is there a way to become a better negotiator?
Join us for an introductory 2-hour workshop and get a taste of what effective negotiator do to influence the outcome.
When: July 10, 2018 (Tuesday)
Start: 9:30am to 11:30am
Duration: 2 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927, T: 973-998-9801
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Price: Workshops are complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members ($25 fee for all others). A $25.00 refundable fee will be charged for all our complimentary workshops to secure our presenters and reduce the number of “no-shows.”
Class size is limited to 20 participants only!
- Effective Negotiators Prepare
- Identify and create negotiable moments
- Understand yourself
- Understand the other side
- Develop your alternatives
- Effective Negotiators Listen and Communicate
- Listening to build a relationship
- Reading Body Language
- Blind Negotiating over the phone and the Internet
- What do you do understanding, what to do with what you hear?
- Maintaining your composure
- Effective Negotiators Persuade
- Acknowledge mutual needs
- Concede on unimportant items
- Apply your leverage appropriately
- Respond ethically but assertively
- End the negotiation
Torsten Schimanski, email@example.com, T (973) 998-9801