401(k) Plan management has gotten very complicated and plan sponsors now more than ever need to ensure they are properly carrying out their governance and fiduciary responsibilities. This session covers 5 important features plan sponsors must have within their 401k plan to help attract and retain employees and how with these features a Plan Sponsor can further protect their fiduciary responsibilities.
- Hear about state of the art plan design features that are helping plans sponsors attract and retain employees
- Learn about how financial wellness programs can assist employees in dealing with financial struggles
- Understand the important steps plan sponsors must follow as a Fiduciary
- Retirement plan management can be simple if the right process is in place. Understand how that process works
- When: May 10, 2018
- Start: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Duration: 5 hours
- Parking: Free, in front of the building
- Location: NJMEP, 2 Ridgedale Avenue, Suite #305 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Price: Workshops are complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members
($25 fee for all others). A $25.00 refundable fee will be charged for all our complimentary workshops to secure our presenters and reduce the number of “no-shows.”
- Catering: Refreshments
Many employees face significant financial burdens throughout their working lifetimes, from buying a home, saving for college, paying for healthcare, and preparing for retirement. Helping employees put their financial situation in order not only helps them save for retirement but can also decrease stress and increase productivity.