- Missed work/absenteeism
- Increased health care costs
- Reduced productivity
- Turnover/employee replacement
- Disability and Workers compensation
- Lower morale and reduced employee engagement
These costs add up and are real profit leaks to the bottom line.
When: May 16, 201811:30am to 1:30pm
Duration: 2 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Price: Workshops are complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members ($25 fee for all others). A $25.00 refundable fee will be charged for all our complimentary workshops to secure our presenters and reduce the number of “no-shows.”
Catering: Lunch Snack
Class size is limited to 20 participants only!
The following topics will be covered by Don Hebert (Northeastern District Manager at CertiPay.)
- What is addiction and what does it look like in the workplace?
- What are the warning signs that may indicate that a worker is misusing substances?
- What are some effective ways that co-workers, managers, and supervisors can respond?
- Up to date facts, figures, and relevant data pertaining to the Opioid epidemic.
- Employer costs associated with addiction.
- Practical solutions for employers to help their workers and their organization.