Attracting and retaining a talented, committed workforce is crucial for employers. Employees’ attitudes toward their health and retirement benefits directly correlate with their employment choices, as well as with their levels of commitment and engagement. Employers that target their benefits package to attract and keep valuable employees gain a valuable competitive advantage.
- How important are benefits to Employees?
- How benefits Boost Employee loyalty?
- Where do employees rank Health Insurance on level of importance?
- Are Valuable Employees more likely to stay if they like their Benefits?
- What many employers claim is the biggest problem with Employee benefits?
- Analyzing Cost of Healthcare
- Ways to Combat Cost and improve Benefits to satisfy Employees
- When: May 23, 2018
- Start: 12:00pm – 1:30pm
- Duration: 5 hours
- Parking: Free, in front of the building
- Location: NJMEP, 2 Ridgedale Avenue, Suite #305 Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
- Price: Workshops are complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate
($25 fee for all others). A $25.00 refundable fee will be charged for all our complimentary workshops to secure our presenters and reduce the number of “no-shows.”
- Catering: Refreshments