Compressed air is a common power source in Food, Pharma, Plastics, and Machining.
Attendees will learn:
- The importance of Compressed Air Quality
- Tips on how to reduce Compressed Air Leaks
- Information on Compressed Air System Operation Baseloading
- Learn about the Technology and Methodology of Compressed Air
- The average blended energy cost is averaging $0.14/kW-hr in New Jersey. When you figure the cost per horsepower, per shift is $305 annually…opportunity costs can add up.
|Date||March 31, 2021|
|Time||10am to 12pm|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org 973-998-9801 ext. 211