Join us for an introductory 2-hour workshop and get a taste of what an effective technology plan can do to keep the factory running. Leave with an understanding of the landscape; keep hackers out with some simple steps. You can take action proactively on with the knowledge you obtain.
Date: September 12, 2018
Time: 9:30am to 11:30am
Duration: 2 hours
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Price: Workshops are complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members ($25 fee for all others). A $25.00 refundable fee will be charged for all our complimentary workshops to secure our presenters and reduce the number of “no-shows.”
- Effective Strategies to keep the factory running in a world of today’s expanding threats
- Identify critical systems and single points of failures
- Know your possibilities and limitations
- Will your firm have a great Preventative Control or a Recovery Control?
- Accept that Paying the Ransom is just not an option
- Manufacturing Cyber Security – High Risk
- Understand the Cost of Cyber Crimes
- Keep Hackers Out of Your Assembly Line
- Identify Holes in the System
- Accept that you are Utilizing Old Tools
- Be Knowledgeable about what is happening around you and the Rise of
- Can a Computer Virus Start a War?
- What can you do now
- Layers of Security
- Constant Vigilance
- Firewall Geo-Blocking
- Assess and Take Action