What would it mean to see that your company could have a structured and sustainable method for continually developing new product ideas and new markets?
The 2-session seminar, featuring the NJMEP’s Destination Innovation – the flagship Innovation System developed to assist companies looking to diversify their product line and customer base. Destination Innovation is a robust, step-by-step process for creating and delivering customer-targeted product, marketing, and business-model solutions and has been taught to, and utilized by, more than 200 manufacturers in New Jersey alone. The methods and exercises have been developed to meet the specific goals and challenges of the manufacturing industry and help to establish your company as the innovative leader regardless of product type, or industry sector.
When: April 9, 2019 and April 11, 2019
Start: 9:00am to 1:00pm
Duration: 2x ½ day / 8 hours facilitated in two 4 hour increments
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Seating is limited.
- Proven techniques for generating customer-targeted product & marketing ideas
- Methods for identifying, developing, and refining targeted product features / benefits that will be valued by clients
- Finding and eliminating/mitigating the hurdles to the success of your concepts
- A sustainable and systematic process to lower the risk often associated with innovation, while dramatically reducing the time it takes to develop and deliver new products and marketing programs
- Process for implementing a culture of innovative activity
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if …
- You want to identify and pursue new market opportunities
- You want to eliminate hurdles to concept success
- Your firm could benefit from strategies for sustainable and creative ideation
- You appreciate methods for promoting company-wide innovation cultural transformation
- You want to create a structure and pipeline for meaningful innovations
The training was designed for: Sales, Engineering, Finance, Production, Customer-Service, QC, Marketing, etc.
Your new skills at work
- Conceive, communicate, validate and ultimately capitalize on ideas related to business growth
- Working knowledge of the components required to convey a meaningful value proposition for use across multiple channels
This program will help formalize the Concepts that could jumpstart your organization’s next growth spree!