Companies in the Defense Industry Base (DIB) supply chain need to be compliant with the NIST 800-171 and new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) requirements to avoid losing Department of Defense (DoD) contracts.
NJMEP has been working with these companies to help them understand the requirements, assess their gaps, and implement of the requirements.
Attend this webinar to learn the most recent and relevant information regarding these requirements, what is involved in implementation, what next steps should be taken, etc.
- The CMMC requirements and implementation timeline
- The new Interim Rule and how it impacts the timeline
- Best Practices and Resources that can help
Who should attend:
- Business Owners and leaders – who need to understand these requirements and how to become compliant
- Internal and External IT Resources – who will be asked to address the technical requirements
- Anyone else within your organization – who will be involved in the implementation of the technical, physical or administration controls
- Companies in your supply chain – that will also need to be compliant due to the flow down clause
About NJMEP and our Cyber Link Program
NJ Manufacturing Extension Program (NJMEP), part of the National Network of MEP centers and NIST MEP, helps NJ manufacturers and STEM firms become more productive, profitable and globally competitive.
Cyber Link Program
NJMEP has been working under a Department of Defense (DoD) Office of Economic Adjustment (OEA) grant to assist companies in the DoD Supply Chain with both the NIST 800-171 and new Cybersecurity Maturity Model Certification (CMMC) cybersecurity requirements. The Program aims to educate, assess companies against the controls and assist them in implementing the requirements.
|Date||January 13, 2022|
|Time||11am to 12pm|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen Baldwin at 973-998-9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org