The following course will elaborate on the major food allergens and how they affect Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and Food Safety Principles for food manufacturers and suppliers.
The NJMEP is hosting a Food Allergens Training Course to teach some of the fundamental skills and strategies to identify food allergens in your facility to produce safe products.
When: March 23, 2018 (Friday)
Start: 8:45am to 4:30pm
Duration: 1 day / 8 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Catering: Breakfast & Lunch
Seating is limited.
- Create a framework of an Allergen Control Plan that can be customized to your business.
- correct allergen food labeling and food recalls affected by allergens
- working knowledge of food allergens and how they affect food production line protocols
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if …
- You are looking to create a framework for an allergen control plan
- You need to identify facility deficiencies that can lead to cross contact of multiple allergens
- You learn about allergen labeling on product ingredient labels and food recalls due to allergens
The training was designed for: General Managers, Quality Assurance Personnel, Operations Management, Environmental Health Officers, Research and Development Personnel
Your new skills at work
Learn from our BGS consulting experts and leave with critical tools for achieving your goals in revenue growth and market expansion/diversification.