The purpose of the food defense plan is to prevent food products from being adulterated by any source, inside or outside the company. Such acts intended to cause widespread harm to public health, including but not limited to acts of terrorism intending to target food supply, could cause illness, death and economic turmoil to the food supply.
NJMEP is hosting a Food Defense Training Course teaching fundamental skills and strategies to identify and develop a food defense program for your business.
When: March 22, 2018 (Thursday)
Start: 8:45am to 4:30pm
Duration: 1 day / 8 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Catering: Breakfast & Lunch
Seating is limited.
- Identify potential threats to the food manufacturing process from internal/externals sources.
- Devise a food defense plan; physical/procedural countermeasures identifying risk, plan execution testing and creating a crisis management programs
- Create broad and focused mitigations strategies, vulnerability assessments and scenarios to test facility’s readiness.
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if …
- You are looking to create a food defense plan for your facility
- You need to create recall programs in response to intentional adulteration
- You want to learn how to meet requirements for all GFSI accredited Food Safety Management Systems (SQF, BRC, etc.)
The training was designed for: Senior Level Managers, Risk Compliance Managers, SQF Practitioners, SQF Auditors and SQF Consultants
Your new skills at work
Learn from our BGS consulting experts and leave with critical tools for achieving your goals in food safety