The following course will provide the knowledge to implement the requirements of the Foreign Supplier Verification Programs for importers of food for humans and animals.
This course will provide participants with the knowledge to implement the requirements of the “Foreign Supplier Verification Programs (FSVP) for Importers of Food for Humans and Animals” regulation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). This regulation is one of a number of regulations and guidance that implement the provisions of the 2011 Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA), which focuses on safe food practices.
The FSVP curriculum was designed by regulatory, academia, and industry professionals and developed with funding from FDA as part of the FSPCA. Attending this course will help you understand the FSVP requirements and how those requirements can be met in your particular circumstance.
By the end of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Build the foundation for the FSVP process in which importers can evaluate products and supplies to against the verification requirements.
- Conduct supplier verification activities (i.e. hazard analysis, evaluation, and approvals, establish written procedures, implement corrective actions- if needed)
- How to keep required records and documentation
- How to identify the FSVP importer at entry
- Understand the FDA’s regulation in detail to effectively implement compliance, including key differences between standard, modified, and exempt requirements.
This will be delivered by Lead Instructor (certificate #240a5299) for the FSPCA FSVP Course. In addition to the FSPCA course completion requirements, our delivery will require passing an exam, then the participant will receive a certificate.
|Dates||December 13 – 16, 2021|
|Times||8:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
We must receive your payment prior to the workshop to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard). Registrations must be cancelled at least 10 days prior to the workshop to be eligible for a refund.
Registration is limited – early registration will ensure your participation!