This course will provide the knowledge to implement the requirements of the Foreign Supplier Verification Program for importers of food for humans and animals.
The NJMEP is hosting an Executive Seminar to teach some of the fundamental skills and strategies of how to become compliant with FSVP Regulations.
When: April 17, 2018 – April 24, 2018
Start: 8:45am to 4:30pm Both Days
Duration: 2 days / 8 hours each
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Catering: Breakfast & Lunch
Seating is limited.
- Learn Requirements for the Foreign Supplier Verification Program
- Meet the definition of “importer” according to FSVP Rules
- Create an implementation plan to be in compliance with FSMA regulations
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if …
- Build the foundation for the FSVP process in which importers can evaluate products and supplies against the verification requirements
- You are looking to understand the FDA’s role in the FSVP.
- You want to learn how to Implement a compliant recording system
The training was designed for: U.S. Based Importers, PCQI if assisting Importers, Third Party Auditors, GFSI Leads, and Manufactures importing product ingredients.
Your new skills at work
Learn from our BGS consulting experts and leave with critical tools for achieving your goals in revenue growth and market expansion/diversification.