This workshop provides an understanding of core philosophy of Continuous Improvement, its application, and strategies to implement it into practice. This workshop features interactive learning session and guided presentation including exercises and discussion.
Participants will be able to:
- Distinguish between innovative and continuous improvement
- Understand how quality and value are defined
- Identify and apply a fundamental process of improvement
- Understand and apply cultural and process factors that bolster Continuous Improvement
- Understand the three major wastes and the 8 Deadly Wastes
- Implement the PDCA cycle to their work
Topics covered include:
- The fundamental philosophy and mechanism of improvement
- Improve or die – Continuous Improvement as a survival strategy
- Customer Perspective as a driver of Continuous Improvement
- Establishing and maintaining a culture of improvement
- Continuous Improvement through problem solving
- The mitigation of waste and obstacles
- Key Principles in establishing robust Continuous Improvement
|Dates||June 15 & 16, 2021|
|Times||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard).
Space is limited – early registration will ensure your participation!
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. email@example.com 973-998-9801 ext. 211