This two hour complimentary workshop will open a participant’s eyes to the importance of visualizing information flow and decision processes in their company’s processes.
A case study will be presented of how NJMEP’s “Learn and Do” concepts helped identify and solve problems for a distributor of home goods, everything from Living Room End Tables to Bed Frames.
The case study is based on actual work.
• Shipment processing time to less than 8 hours, from 20 hours,
• Percentage of orders shipped complete increased to 90%, from 86%.
• Reduced unloading time to 2 hours, from 3 days.
Participants will learn:
• Why the company needed improvement (the business case)
• What their basic problems were
• How the “Learn & Do” educational process brought employees and managers together
• The role that Transactional mapping played to guide the improvements
|Date||December 10, 2021|
|Time||1 PM to 3 PM|
|Location||NJMEP South Training Facility 211 Benigno Boulevard, Suite D, Bellmawr, NJ 08031|
Space is limited, register early to ensure your spot.
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard). There will be no refunds for this training.
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org 973-998-9801 ext. 211