Join us on May 22, 2018, at 3:30 PM to 4:30 PM in Cedar Knolls (NJMEP office) to discuss the implementation of NJMEP’s consortium apprenticeship programs. For this event, we also offer online participation. We’ll share the GoTo Meeting login information with you after registering for the event.
All manufacturing companies regardless of industry, revenue or number of employees are invited to participate.
We are introducing the following one-year apprenticeship programs:
1. Technical Sales
2. Production Technician
The goal for our meeting: Introduction of the program and finding participating employers to pilot the apprenticeship programs in 3-4 regions in 2018.
- NJMEP Apprenticeship Model
- The Technical Sales Program
- The Production Technician Program
- Potential educational partners – regional program offering
- Investment & ROI
- Your future apprentice
- Participating companies & NJMEP