The following course will provide you with the knowledge to conduct an internal food safety audit against any GFSI approved food safety standards; including FFSC 22000, BRC, SQF and IFS. You will learn the process of creating an audit schedule, which would include all food safety legal requirements for a facility to ensure consistent compliance. Participants will also have the opportunity to create an individual internal audit plan.
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Develop an internal auditing plan.
- Recognize keys elements of audit plans and schedules.
- Create and audit reports.
- Follow up on corrective actions.
- Identify best practices for ensuring that internal audits are a success.
The participant will receive a certificate of success completion for the course after passing a written knowledge test following the training class.
The course is designed for:
- Internal Food Safety Auditors
- Second party auditors
- Quality Control/Assurance personnel
- Production Management/Supervisors
Course Length – 16 Hours