In this course, participants will receive an introduction to 5S System: Visual Workplace Organization, and the class will know how apply the 5S principles to a specified area in the company.
This class offers training in the basic 5S system (Sort, Set-in-Order, Shine, Standardize, Sustain).
- Learn to describe the difference in workplace appearance and functionality before and after the 5S process has been applied
- Be able to perform an in-depth audit of workplace organization and standardization
- Be able to organize a workplace by applying the concepts of sort, set-in order and shine
- Be able to standardize procedures to maintain and control an organized workplace using visual controls
- Be able to describe how 5S can help to improve workplace environmental health and safety.
Participants apply each “S” to their workplace and measure the results of their efforts.
Participants will see case studies of how people apply the 5S system to reduce waste and improve productivity and quality.
5S Workplace Organization applies to all levels of employees. In fact, it may be more important for upper management to receive this type of training since they will need to assess the workplace environment, including appearance, functionality, and workplace environment health and safety.
|Date||November 4, 2020|
|Time||1 pm – 3 pm|
|Location||Online – Virtual Training|
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen Baldwin at 973-998-9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org