The Strategic Value of Employee Benefits for Workforce Development
Attracting and retaining a talented and committed workforce is essential for employers. Employees’ attitudes toward their health and retirement benefits directly correlate with their employment choices, as well as with their levels of commitment and engagement. Employers who target their benefits package to attract and keep valuable employees gain a valuable and substantive competitive advantage.
Please join Brian Gregov, Vice President of Retirement Solutions and Noel Santiago, Vice President of Employee Group Benefits from AEPG Wealth Strategies, and the rest of the Talent Network team as we discuss the following program highlights to cultivate and secure our manufacturing workforce:
• How important are benefits to employees?
• How benefits boost employee loyalty
• Where do employees rank health insurance on a level of importance?
• Are valuable employees more likely to stay if they like their benefits?
• What many employers claim is the biggest problem with employee benefits
• Analyzing cost of healthcare
• Ways to combat cost and improve benefits to satisfy employees
- Welcome – 5 min.
- Attendee Introduction – 5 min.
- Pilot Programs – Update and Brainstorming – 25 min.
- Main Topic “The Strategic Value of Employee Benefits for Workforce Development”– 40 min.
- Outreach, Data Gathering and Funding – Finding and Opportunities – 20 min
- Sandvik Coromant Training Center Tour – 20 min
- Wrap Up – 5 min