The following course, entitled PCQI (Preventive Controls Qualified Individual) will go in depth with the requirements for Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls based food safety plan training. Participants will get familiar with all requirements of a Preventive Controls based food safety plan and how to design the plan.
In addition best practices and examples will be presented and participants can apply the freshly gained knowledge during practical exercises which show how to achieve compliance to the requirements.
By the end of the training course, participants will be able to:
- Creating a Preventive Controls Food Safety Plan
- Validating preventive controls
- Reviewing records for implementation and effectiveness
- Reviewing corrective actions
- Performing required reanalysis
The class curricula is consistent with the curricula created by the FSCPA; this will be delivered by a certified Lead FSCPA trainer. The participant will receive a certificate of successful completion for the PCQI course after passing a knowledge test and receive a certificate of successful completion directly from FSCPA. Those who receive the certificate from the FSCPA will also be on file with the FDA.
The course is designed for:
- Quality Control Personnel
- Individuals overseeing food safety operations within small- to medium-sized food facilities that fall under the PCHF regulations.
Course Length – 20 Hours
When: September 16, 2019 – September 17, 2019 – September 18, 2019
Start: 8:30am to 4:30pm
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927, T: 973-998-9801
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Catering: Breakfast and Lunch