When: April 30, 2018
Start: 8:00am to 10:30am
Duration: 1 day / 2.5 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927, T: 973-998-9801
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Questions to be Addressed
- How can manufacturers and distributors best take advantage of the lower corporate tax rate?
- How will the jobs act impact tax accounting considerations for financial statements?
- Who can take advantage of the 20% deduction for “qualified business income” for pass-through entities?
- What is the impact of the updated rules on bonus depreciation and like-kind exchanges?
- How will the limitations on interest deduction affect me and how I finance future investments?
- What changed regarding the R&D tax credit?
- How do I restructure my foreign activities in response to the international tax law changes?