NJMEP’s Food Safety Experts share their knowledge in learning and rules and regulations in order for manufacturers to create a food safety plan!
The NJMEP is hosting a Preventive Controls for Human Foods – PCQI course to teach you the fundamental skills of how to create a food safety plan for your facility.
The following course will go in-depth with the requirements Hazard Analysis and Risk-Based Preventive Controls based food safety plan training.
When: April 25, 2018 (Wednesday), April 26, 2018 (Thursday), May 3, 2018 (Thursday)
Start: 8:30am to 3:30pm, 8:30am to 4:30pm, 8:30am to 4:30pm
Duration: 3 days / 8 hours
Location: NJMEP Training Center, 2 Ridgedale Ave #305, Cedar Knolls, NJ 07927
Parking: Free, in front of the building
Seating is limited.
- Create a preventive controls food safety plan.
- Learn to review and audit records for implementation and correction
- Go in-depth with the requirements of HACCP an risk-based preventive controls
It makes a lot of sense to attend, if…
- You are looking to create a Food Safety Plan
- You need to know the requirements in how to design and implement a food safety plan
- You need to understand about FSMA requirements and how this food safety plan related to successful compliance of your facility.