During this workshop you will be introduced to Root Cause Analysis and the foundational principles for an effective problem solving process. The instructor is a Lean expert and the course is designed for problem solving in a manufacturing environment, it is presented in simple easy to understand concepts – perfect for employees and line management.
Chapters in this course include:
- Concepts and Principles of Root Cause Analysis
- An overview of the commonly used Analysis Tools
- Detailed explanation of 5 Whys, Fishbone Analysis (Ishikawa), Histograms and Pareto charting
- Variability in processes and the use Statistical Process Controls to help manage the process.
- A-3 Methodology – a Lean framework for problem solving
By attending, you will develop the skills to recognize when a problem has occurred and then utilize the appropriate tools to resolve the problem in a Lean Team based environment.
|Dates||December 14, 15, 16, & 17, 2020|
|Times||8:30 AM – 12:30 PM|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org 973-998-9801 ext. 211