During this workshop you will be introduced to Root Cause Analysis and the foundational principles for an effective problem solving process. The instructor is a Lean expert and the course is designed for problem solving in a manufacturing environment, it is presented in simple easy to understand concepts – perfect for employees and line management.
Chapters in this course include
- Concepts and Principles of Root Cause Analysis
- An overview of the commonly used Analysis Tools
- Detailed explanation of 5 Whys, Fishbone Analysis (Ishikawa), Histograms and Pareto charting
- Variability in processes and the use Statistical Process Controls to help manage the process.
- A-3 Methodology – a Lean framework for problem solving
- By attending, you will develop the skills to recognize when a problem has occurred and then utilize the appropriate tools to resolve the problem in a Lean Team based environment.
|Dates||November 16, 17, 18, 19, 2020|
|Times||8:30 AM — 12:30 PM|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard). There will be no refunds for this training.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen Baldwin at 973-998-9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org