This supervisory training course was specifically designed to address the needs of anyone who is new to managing others, with a special focus on those managing in a multicultural workplace. The content of this course will provide a powerful new set of skills, strategies, and techniques for dealing with the issues you will encounter as you take on your new position and move forward in your career.
You will find out how to relate well to former peers who are now your subordinates, and you’ll learn the communication skills that will help you handle these changing relationships in a way that’s comfortable for everyone. You’ll discover secrets for motivating and encouraging people to do their “personal best” for you, and find out how to discipline firmly and fairly, without creating resentment. This supervisory training will show you how to positively influence the behavior of your workers.
In this workshop you’ll learn:
- How to communicate more effectively as a new supervisor
- When to be flexible, and when to stand firm
- How to build trust and gain respect
- Strategies for motivating others to achieve results
- The truth about discipline — how to handle uncomfortable situations
- What every new supervisor and manager should know about hiring and firing
- Time management skills that really work
- And much, much more!
|Date||October 18 & 25, 2021|
|Time||8:30 AM to 5:00 PM|
|Location||Online — Virtual training|
Please contact Kathleen Baldwin, Sales Support Manager at NJMEP with any questions or need of further assistance. firstname.lastname@example.org 973-998-9801 ext. 211