“Visibility and Liability in Your Supply Chain”
The New Jersey Labor Workforce and Development Talent Network for Logistics and Supply Chain are pleased to invite you to attend our newest speaking engagement for the Northern New Jersey region. First in a series of educational seminars, we will open your eyes to new ways you can save yourself money and stress when managing your supply chain.
Hosted by New Jersey Manufacturers Extension Program (NJMEP) and co-hosted by Union County College Elizabeth Campus, we are excited to announce the presentation from Dave Bennett, President, and founder of RAF Logistics. Mr. Bennett will be speaking about “Visibility and Liability in Your Supply Chain”
Why should you and your business attend or get involved?
- Learn from industry leaders key areas for improvement of your business
- Identify hiring challenges or skills gaps for staffing your business and address with the state officials how to shape the future of your industry
- Discuss the hardest roles to hire for your company
- What industry valued credentials are you expecting in the “perfect candidate”?
- Network with regional businesses in your industry to promote innovation, collaboration, and efficiency.
If you know someone within this Northern NJ region that would benefit from this series of engagements, please feel free to forward this email to them.
Constantina Meis, Program Manager
Ray Martinelli, Program Manager
Union County College – Elizabeth campus
The Kellogg Building
40 West Jersey Street
The Parking Authority of The City of Elizabeth
J. Christian Bollwage Garage
Elizabethtown Plaza / W Jersey St
Elizabeth, NJ 07202