The workshop includes an overview of how tax reform impacts manufacturers and distributors, along with insights on tax planning for business owners.
- When: April 23, 2018
- Start: 11:30 – 1:00pm
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Location: One Tower Center Boulevard, 15th Floor, East Brunswick, NJ 08816
- Room: Passaic A
- Parking: Free, deck behind building and enter through employee parking entrance. Use the buzzer to page security and let them know you are there for the Withum” event on the 15th floor. Parking on level P3 will provide access to the main lobby.
- Price: Workshops are complimentary for manufacturers or NJMEP affiliate members
- Catering: Light lunch and Refreshments
($25 fee for all others). A $25.00 refundable fee will be charged for all our complimentary workshops to secure our presenters and reduce the number of “no-shows.”
Class size is limited to 45 participants only!
- Understand the key provisions in the new tax law that will benefit manufacturers
- The 21% corporate rate makes converting a pass-through entity to a C corporation seem attractive; understand what companies need to consider when making this decision.