This course includes pre-work of completing a weekly activity log.
Time management skills are essential for achieving results. This course provides the tools to set priorities and be more effective and productive.
Upon completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- Analyze time for ways to become more effective
- Identify common time wasters and develop strategies to overcome them
- Categorize tasks that can be delegated and an approach to successful delegation
Topics Covered Include:
- Benefits of Effective Time Management
- Common Time Wasters
- Overcoming Procrastination
- Eisenhower Urgent-Important Matrix
- Meeting Effectiveness
- Saying “No”
- The What and the How of Delegation
|Dates||December 14, 2021|
|Times||8:30am to 12:30pm|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|
We must receive your payment prior to the class to guarantee your participation. Payment methods accepted: company check or credit card (Amex, Visa or MasterCard).
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Kathleen Baldwin at 973-998-9801 or firstname.lastname@example.org