This one hour complimentary webinar will open a participant’s eyes to the importance of visualizing information flow and decision processes in their company’s processes.
A case study will be presented of how NJMEP’s “Learn and Do” concepts helped identify and solve problems for a distributor of home goods, everything from Living Room End Tables to Bed Frames.
The case study is based on actual work.
- Shipment processing time to less than 8 hours, from 20 hours,
- Percentage of orders shipped complete increased to 90%, from 86%.
- Reduced unloading time to 2 hours, from 3 days.
Participants will learn:
- Why the company needed improvement (the business case)
- What their basic problems were
- How the “Learn & Do” educational process brought employees and managers together
- The role that Transactional mapping played to guide the improvements
|Date||October 14, 2020|
|Time||2:00 PM – 3:00 PM|
|Location||Online — Virtual Training|