Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network Manager
Frank is the Program Manager of the Advanced Manufacturing Talent Network, a program funded by the NJ Labor and Workforce Development (LWD) and hosted by NJMEP.
Frank has 30 years of experience in the Finance, Consumer Packaged Goods, Pharmaceutical, Nutritional Ingredient, Over-the-Counter and Dietary Supplement Industries, integrating his consumer research and marketing intelligence background with major brands, including BASF Corporation, Bayer Healthcare, DSM and Pinnacle Foods.
Working closely with Manufacturers, Frank aggregates intelligence that helps the LWD create workforce solutions, as well as ensures career pathways for entry level and incumbent workers are appropriate, achievable and promotes growth.
- Marketing Intelligence Manager with BASF Corporation
- Business Development Regional Manager with RISE-N-SHINE
- Acosta Sales and Marketing with Pinnacle Foods
- Manager, Marketplace Performance Measurement and Assessments with Bayer Healthcare
- Market Research Manager with DSM
- Project Manager with Pfizer
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration from Seton Hall University
- Professional Category Analyst – Category Management Association
Click Here to return to Meet Our Team