Hurricane Sandy Trial Version of our Pro-Action Network Program
We are all devastated by the impact of Hurricane Sandy on New Jersey’s manufacturing community. After the storm, NJMEP reached out to over 6,900 NJ firms via e-Blasts and subsequently communicated via e-mail, phone calls and visits to over 1,000 clients in need. We found that:
- 22% of these companies were “severely damaged” by the storm, losing more than two weeks of production
- Nearly 100% of these companies lost between one and five days of production
If you extrapolate 22% through the approximate 11,000 manufacturing firms in the State, we can estimate that about 2,400 manufacturers were severely damaged during the storm.
NJMEP is committed to helping these companies recover from the hurricane and is offering a “Hurricane Sandy trial version” of its Pro-Action Network Program.
The Pro-Action Network Program is a retainer-based Program designed to maximize the value of our services to help manufacturers grow, keep them informed of industry news and save on consulting fees and niche services. Based on their level of subscription, Pro-Action Network Program participants are offered a variety of services including access to in-depth risk evaluations, special executive-oriented workshops and events, no-charge consultations and much more.
The “Hurricane Sandy trial version” will incorporate aspects of the Program along with services geared towards recovery assistance. This includes:
- Full day on-site Training or Consultation in 5S or plant layout
- Full day-on-site Risk Assessment & Mitigation Consultation (Intensive drill down on topic of your choice from workshops)
- Two passes to each NJMEP Workshop (All workshops focused on Risk Management & Disaster Recovery and related disciplines)
- NJDOL Grant Writing Assistance
- Open invitation to Executive Round Table Events
- Quarterly newsletter subscription
- Enrollment and training in the National Innovation Marketplace
- Annual Operational Assessment with Report
- Innovation Engineering & Growth Viability Assessment
This package with a total value of $17,250 is being offered as a three month package for only $1,750 / month.
To discuss the Hurricane Sandy Trial version of the Pro-Action Network Program, contact John Kennedy, Chief Operating Officer of NJMEP, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 973-998-9801 today!